Friday, July 16, 2010

God has made everything beautiful ...

God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart ... Ecclesiastes 3.11
I love that verse! And I love the beauty God has created. I can't be a single bit sad when I look around at His creation. I photographed these hollyhocks that were in a huge flower garden just off the main road the day I went up north to be with my cousins. I passed them by without taking any pictures on the way up to the cottage, but on the way back, I stopped and asked if I could take some pictures. The woman of the house said she hoped I would enjoy myself HUGELY ... and I did!

This cone flower was growing in my cousin Mary's yard. There were bees everywhere! Bees are not my favorite creatures ... but I DO think they are beautiful ... especially their wings!
These dainty alyssum are growing along our back fence, in-between pansies and other wonderful things God has made ... and my zucchini are growing too!
I love this butter-colored lily blossom ... I LOVE lilies! I would like to have a granddaughter named Lily some day! I would!
The sunflowers that I planted from seed are now just about three-and-a-half feet tall ... and look! Here is the beginnings of the very first flower! I can't wait to show you when they are all blossoming. This is the very first thing that I have planted from seed that has lived! So I am ... thrilled! I have close to a dozen really healthy sunflower plants along our back fence!
God has made EVERYTHING beautiful for its own time. He has planted ETERNITY in the human heart ...

We have an amazing God, don't we?

No comments: