Thursday, July 29, 2010

A few snapshots from a busy day ...

Our internet has had issues the last 24 hours or so ... so I'm posting just a few pictures of what we did yesterday, as I am trying to get ready for what we are doing today! Not a good combination, but it will have to do.

Sabrina, Jackson and Karis arrived very late Tuesday night. Our day started bright and early yesterday morning. We played around the house for awhile, but then we had some important errands to run in order to get ready for the wedding this weekend.
This is Karis's assembling of ALL of the stuffed animals in our basement playroom ...
We drove out to Ada Township Park to check out the area where we are having the rehearsal dinner for Dylan and Kelly. I just had to do a double check of the area and the decorations we are bringing for the occasion. I knew Jackson and Karis would love a nice walk in the woods too.
Don't they remind you a little bit of Hansel and Gretel?
It's difficult to catch them both in the same picture because they are usually RUNNING in two different directions!
We had a nice time playing at the playground and exploring the pathways through the woods ...
We enjoyed a nice dinner with Adam and Emily and baby Jeremiah later in the evening ...

The little kiddos ran through our sprinklers to TRY to cool off from the tremendous heat we were experiencing yesterday ... our house felt like a sauna!
We really had a nice first day together. I don't have time to tell you many details ... I've got to get ready and pack up for a day at the beach! I'll try to post some pictures later.

3 comments:

judy hand said...

Great pictures of a beautiful family.
Larry reads all the instruction
manuals of everything, too. I am
glad he reads them, cause I always
just jump in--not to good results.

judy hand said...

Great pictures of a beautiful family.
Larry reads all the instruction
manuals of everything, too. I am
glad he reads them, cause I always
just jump in--not to good results.

Thursday said...

They DO look like Hansel and Gretel in that picture!