Saturday, July 3, 2010

Three pictures from Dylan's move ...

Yesterday, Grandpa Jones and I helped Dylan move into the apartment he and Kelly will be living in once they get married at the end of this month. It's not too far from Calvin, where Dylan will be attending seminary this coming fall. I didn't take a picture of the outside of the place, so I'll have to do that another time. It's an older apartment complex in a very pretty neighborhood. Each apartment has a patio and small garden area for planting ... whatever you can get to grow!
It took a few trips back and forth to where Dylan was living with Paul, over in the Eastown area of Grand Rapids. Paul's next-door neighbor's front yard is enclosed with a rod-iron fence completely encased in ... grape vines! I was so surprised to see this in the inter-city! So beautiful!
I took this picture of the front room of their apartment once we had some stuff moved in. It's a small and cozy place, but they have a nice laundry room with attic space above, accessible via a pull-down staircase ... they figure a lot of their extra stuff will be stored away there. Only 28 days now until their wedding!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey - that looks exactly the same as my first apartment here! I really liked that place. =)