Monday, April 21, 2014

Jesus, only Jesus !!

Yesterday was Easter Sunday. We had a very fine celebration of Jesus' resurrection. But the entire week was spent in preparation for His coming alive again by reflecting on His suffering and His conquering death by death …

A few years ago, I studied and then memorized Isaiah 52:13 - Isaiah 53 (the whole chapter). Thankfully, those words and meanings have stayed in my heart and mind and have often been a deep source of comfort to me. I'm so thankful that Jesus knows all about broken hearts ...
Jesus, only Jesus can mend those deep wounds we carry because of the darkness of our world. 
I am thankful for His victory over death and darkness, sin and evil. I can't even find words to express the HOPE that it brings, knowing this very day I can "walk in the light as He is in the light" because of what He accomplished … I can be changed, transformed, a new person because of Jesus.

No comments: