Thursday, November 5, 2015

The JOY of Little Fellow ...

Since I have a membership at the Grand Rapids Children Museum, I can take up to five grandchildren anytime that the place is open! Brendan and I have special fun there.
The sand table was interesting for quite a long while ... but the BEES .... wow!
Brendan loves to look at the bees with the magnifying glass. "Mr. Queen Bee is my favorite, Grandma. I like his tail. Did you see his tail?"
We played in the puppet theatre for a little while too ...
We made lots and lots of bubbles ...
Brendan was very serious about the whole process ...
Doesn't he have the best expressions on that adorable face of his?

Ah! He kills me. I could kiss that little face forever.

Brendan was the doctor over in the Emergency wing. The dummy had a stomach ache and Brendan was making sure it was going to feel better soon.
Brendan went on a shopping spree. He was especially fond of the fish market and just dumped the whole case of fish into his cart. Yes. A man after my own heart.
We went through the bank too. Brendan decided to take TWO of the bank containers into his car and take them home with him. I tried to explain to him that you are not allowed to do that at the bank ...

Brendan climbed, barefoot, naturally. When some other kids came over to climb, he very emphatically told them to take off their shoes because "it works better that way." What a fun way to spend two hours with you, dearest!

No comments: