Sunday, September 17, 2023

September 14 with Kaity

Thursday:  I enjoyed Kaity's company for a little while today. We did the usual stuff at my house and then went to jump at Altitude.

Here is a picture of Kaity getting warmed up by my little box stove:


I pulled this out of the back room and turned it on the other day. I was surprised how much heat comes out of this little stove! It feels so nice and cozy when it's on! Kaity loved it too.

Kaity jumped at Altitude from about 6:30 until 7:30. Out of nowhere (almost), Kenzie and Harper showed up ... at about 7:25. Kaity really wanted to stay and play with them, but our time was up! They called for all jumpers wearing ____ wrist bands to exit the trampoline floor. Kaity asked if we could just sneak her band off and then she could just continue to jump. But I told her that if we were to do that--be dishonest about this one little thing--God would not be pleased. He tells us not to lie or to be deceptive. I told Kaity that I would go and ask the staff who were in charge. Since it was just 30 minutes until they close, they gave Kaity permission to stay and jump with her friends. Thank you, Lord, for helping us to do what You would want us to do--even if it meant we would have to leave and not be able to jump with Kenzie and Harper.

No comments: