Thursday, September 28, 2023

September 27 Erin's Antics

Wednesday:  Cal and I "landed" back at his house just before 4:00 this afternoon with him soundly asleep in the back seat after having read a book and listened to pretty music.

Once there, I let him continue to sleep for about 30 minutes out in the car but then carried him inside and tried to wake him up--not as easy as it sounds! Erin helped me and we finally succeeded and then all went down to their basement to play.

I snapped these few pictures of Erin jumping off their slide apparatus:


I took these with my phone. I'm obviously as bad at action photography on my I-phone as I am with my camera. Erin really badly wanted me to catch her mid-air, but I kept missing!



We did have a good time laughing at these "bloopers" though!

Erin was in a very silly mood today. I loved being with her. She is a lot of fun. We talked about her school day, but mostly she wanted to rough-house around; so we did that too.

No comments: