Sunday, September 17, 2023

September 15 An unusual Friday

Friday:  We had to switch days this week due to my aunt's funeral on Wednesday--so I picked Cal up from preschool today instead. 

I really enjoy having a 1-on-1 with this little person. He is engaging, interesting, silly, rough, interactive, and a lot of fun. I took a few pictures throughout our time together that I am going to post. My "blog" has been giving me a lot of trouble the last few days, so it's been difficult to narrate about the pictures after I have loaded them. I don't understand technical computer stuff at all--so I am rather stuck. Perhaps Jesse can help me figure this out sometime in the near future.

Cal enjoyed playing with the small train layout I assembled before I picked him up today. I incorporated the Matchbox race set on my activity rug, got out the garage and cars, and it was ready-set-to-go when Cal arrived. 

I love to watch this little guy play ... he is SO expressive and ... quite intense!



Here he is being the young but highly dangerous and ferocious T-Rex!

We drove back to Cal's house in time to get the kids from their bus. Cal "played" with my car again, hitting every button that could possibly be reached: wipers, lights, radio ...

We had played for a very long time with my Stomp Rockets today over at my house. But I brought them with us to Cal's house so that we could share them with the other kids. We had a lot of fun blasting them off.
Erin is pretty exhausted after a full day of Kindergarten. She is the dearest little thing, though. She cuddles right up with me and shares her day. She is 5 going on 30 with much of her conversation ...
I had brought over a cute little book that had "hidden" pictures in it that could only be seen with a flashlight. Aidan figured it out immediately and proceeded to make some "hidden" pictures himself. He amazes me.

I told him that years from now I will probably walk into our local library and ask for all the books Aidan Pahman has written, and they will show me a WHOLE SHELF full!
Brendan was here too--but I hate to point a camera in his face every time I see him. He is 11.5 now and is growing up so quickly. He has the dearest heart and I love him completely.
 

No comments: