Monday, September 25, 2023

September 23 Dear Kaity

Saturday:  Even though Kaity was not feeling quite herself today, Diana checked with her and it appeared as though Kaity DID want to still come over to my house for a little while--so I picked her up at 3:30. I prepared one of her favorite meals--chicken and rice with broccoli--cooked just right. Watermelon too! Kaity LOVES watermelon. She managed to eat her dinner just fine, but I could tell she wasn't feeling good. 

After dinner, we played a few quick games of UNO, all of which I won--THREE in a row! That's so unusual. Kaity handled it just fine, and we laughed about it. I love to laugh with Kaity.

We drove over to Altitude, and was it ever crowded with kids! There must have been a few birthday parties going on because it was just thick with children. Kaity's friends did not come--we are wondering if Matt's ankle injury is more serious than what we thought--we hope he is okay.

We were entertained by a lot of the kiddos tonight. It's so funny how athletic some children are and how UNathletic others are--it's in the genes! But everyone seems to have a lot of fun anyway. It's so good for kids to run, jump, and play this way!

I love going to Altitude with you, Kaity. You are very fun to be with and I love you so much.

No comments: