Friday, February 16, 2024

February 14 Photo Booth with Cal

Wednesday:  Over the weekend, Kaity and I purchased a very cheap, but effective, webcam for my mini-MAC--for the purpose of using my computer's PhotoBooth program. It's super fun to play with and I just KNEW Cal would get a bang out of it. He DID! Look at all the funny pictures we took with it:

This 1st one is a photo without a special EFFECT--so just NORMAL.

I think this effect was called "Blockhead."
This one was called "Stretch."
This was the MIRROR special effect--which is everyone's favorite ... because you can do the weirdest pictures with it! Look!

This one is called "Newspaper."
And here we are back at "Mirror."
I can't remember the name of this effect ... but we found it to be very "GARRRRRYYYY" according to Cal (scary).
I'm pretty sure this one was "Cartoon."

And then I tried to get this little love to settle for a few normal pictures, but he wasn't very into it.
Hence the "odd" facial expressions Cal is wearing, hoping they would turn into something funny.
This one was completely appropriate for Valentine's Day! Cal still is NOT pleased we are not using any "funny" effects.
Here we are as "Space Aliens."
And here is the "Twisted Nose" effect. YOW.
Cal liked these little blue birds -- me too!
I wish you could have heard the giggles coming from this small person. It was delightful. Love him.
 

No comments: