Friday, February 23, 2024

February 22 with KT

Thursday: I picked Kaity up from Jesse this afternoon at 4:00. We played three games of Rack-O after eating our usual hot dog meal, and then Kaity showed me some stuff on her phone. She now is able to text Alex and Allen (her friends from Altitude); so she and Alex were FaceTiming each other while I was working on our new puzzle (no picture of it yet).

We drove over to Altitude and arrived at 6:45. Ayden was already there; and soon after, Alex and Allen arrived ... and then Blueberry (Jase)! Kaity was immediately worried about Blueberry being too rough on her again; but everything worked out very nicely tonight between them--ending with them exchanging text addresses and vowing to "talk" to each other all week!

I took a "few" photos with my phone while the kids were playing. They now know they can no longer play cops and robbers; so they tried to invent some new games.



These kids are so much fun to watch. They seem to enjoy each other so much. Friendships are pretty important things to have, and Kaity has her share of them for sure.

Ayden is getting ready (below) to fall off the platform backwards ... Kaity does this all the time too.


These kids all jump SO HIGH. One time tonight, Kaity was jumping below this high platform and in ONE jump just eased herself right on top of it, sitting down on her knees. I'd never seen her do that on this high platform before.
You are cracking me up, Kaity!

These four. What a group they are.

Alex, making a "face" at me ...
ALL of the boys making faces at me ... look at how sweet Kaity looks!


It was 8:00 before we knew it, and time to go! Kaity's school begins their mid-winter break tomorrow--so no school until next Wednesday. I dropped her back off at her mom's tonight. We are still a little bit confused about this weekend. Kaity is supposed to spend the night tomorrow with Emma and then we are uncertain yet about Saturday. We don't often see Ayden on Saturdays because he usually has family stuff going on. I am praying Emma and Kaity have a great time together this weekend.

No comments: