Monday, February 5, 2024

February 2 Cards for Brendan

Friday: Tomorrow is Brendan's TWELFTH birthday, and Kaity and I have been invited to his party tomorrow afternoon. We have our gifts all bought and ready, but ... today is the day to design TWO cards for him--one from me, and one from Kaity.

It probably seems ridiculous, but it took hours to do this--they were happy hours, but it did take some work to get these cards to come together.

These first two pictures are the outside of the card I made from ME to Brendan--the upside down one is the back of the card ...




These next two pictures are the INSIDE of his card: top and then bottom.


This is the card I made for Kaity to give to Brendan:

The first two pictures are the outside of the card--when it is folded, the back of the card is no longer upside-down.





This is the inside of the card. Brendan has always been drawn to wolves--Kaity too!

We introduced Kaity's cousins to this picture of "Sunny" because we thought it would make them smile. They will all meet this cute puppet in the near future. 

Usually, Kaity and I together make Brendan's card for her to give him--but for some reason, Thursday's visit with Kaity didn't allow time for this to happen (we took too much time out at the toy store in Rockford); so I had to design this on my own with the hopes that Kaity would like it. She DID!

 

No comments: