Friday, February 23, 2024

February 22 My niece and boys

Thursday noon: My niece, Shelley, and my TWO great-nephews (I have many more!) came to town to see Ruthanne and Terry; so yesterday, I was invited to join them for lunch out in Rockford. These pictures were taken by the dam after we ate lunch.



We ate lunch today at a place I didn't even know was there in Rockford. It's called Marinade's Pizza Bistro. The food was fabulous! It's on the opposite side of Main Street -- we usually don't turn that direction, so we were unaware of its existence! 

It was nice to get to talk to Matthew and Nolan a bit. They've grown up so much I would hardly recognize them! Matthew has been creating electric music and hopes to create more of it--for video games and other purposes. He is a senior in high school this year. Nolan is a freshman. Both boys play the clarinet, although this is not their favorite instrument. It was just nice to sit and chat with Shelley and her boys for a little while this afternoon. 
 

No comments: