Monday, September 10, 2007

Nick's Starbucks store and other pictures

This is the store where Nick is presently assistant manager ...
He is actually the "acting" manager because the actual manager
is being treated for cancer, and so she isn't able to work.
This is the outside of the store on Fairmont Avenue
I made Nicolas pose for this picture ...
Nice looking on the inside, don't you think?
These desserts look mighty tasty!
Mr. Jones and I were going to be taking care of the
grandkids "on our own" for a little while today ...
Nick and Rachel were only gone for a few hours.
Just in case you forgot how beautiful
NIA MADELYNN is,
here are a few more pictures of her ...
"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother's womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous ...
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in Your book.
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."
PSALM 139:13-16
Nia sleeps most of the time!
This is Nathan's train set!
He really enjoys hooking all of the trains together.
Grandpa and I hope to get some train stuff
for Nathan's birthday that will match what he has already.
We were looking through Nathan's toys
and found a cute train -- but the batteries were
so low it wouldn't make any sound!
So grandpa went outside to the van and found some extra
batteries and replaced the ones that were worn out --
wouldn't you know? Nick and Rachel
wanted those batteries
to run out! The sound was a little obnoxious ... sorry guys.
This is Nathan looking like he is ready for nap time ...
We played for a little while in his room --
he was growling at himself in the mirror ...
Nathan slept for about an hour and then
we heard him singing!
We quietly opened his door,
and there he was --
just laying there singing! How sweet!
This is an actual 41 cent stamp
with our little star, Nathan, on it!
Rachel found a site on-line that made these
-- they are official U.S. stamps.
She ordered a sheet of them and uses them
for special occasions!
I would like a sheet o
f them
with each grandchild's picture!
I might do that in the future ...

No comments: