Saturday, September 8, 2007

Rudy Valentino

This is the Jones family kitten
His name is Valencia
You remember! The vet told them this little cutie cat
orange tabby kitten
was a girl, and she was named Valencia.
It turns out that she is a he ...
This kitty has a lot of personality and spunk
I have decided that since "she" is a "he"
I'm going to call him Mr. Valentino ...
Here is Mr. V licking the milk off of bear's face
How did milk get ON bear's face?
Ah, Nathan was feeding bear Nia's leftover bottle ...
Here is Rudy posing ever so nicely for his portrait
I know, I said I was going to call him
Mr. Valentino -- but Mr. Valentino's FIRST name was Rudy ...
Kitty really enjoys tangling himself up in the
window blind cords ...
Nathan is unbelievably rough with this cat!
Valencia takes it all in stride ...
But at the end of the day, it's Rachel she/he cuddles with.

No comments: