Thursday, December 20, 2007

Images of Christmas 2006

I was enjoying looking through pictures of Christmas 2006 the other day and thought I'd show you a few of them ... none of us were blogging back then (!) and so these beautiful pictures haven't been shared! If I were clever (sigh) I would arrange these into a slide show and present them with technical acuity ... but I'm about as technical as I am clever ... so it is what it is! The pictures are in no particular order and were taken here at home or at the Children's Museum and elsewhere throughout the week of Christmas 2006.




















Did you enjoy them? Me too! Christmas 2007 is upon us, and just a day or so from now our cameras will be flashing 100's of more pictures so that we can remember the joy of this Christmas too ... don't worry, I won't post all of them!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Its hard to remember that last Christmas I was the only one not living near home and that we were all able to be together. I'm glad we grabbed a picture of all the grandkids together before all the moving of this past year! The good news though, is that whereever we all are this Christmas; either together or apart in person, we will always be together in heart. See ya soon!