Sunday, December 23, 2007

Movies anyone?

WARNING: These are my very first videos on my new camera ... on my Canon camera, that is. I got out my Mustek digital video camera (the one I got through RVO before I retired) with all of its instructions and determined that I was going to learn how to use it BEFORE family arrived so that I could take a video of them walking through the front door! But I was actually reading the instructions one hour before they were due to arrive, and I just couldn't figure it out; so I grabbed my Canon PowerShot and decided to try and use the video options available on it. This was the result ... I think I need to do some a lot of reading before I take any more movies ... there is a progression to these prize videos, so view them in order please ... after all, this is my directitorial debut!

Too much fun! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Interesting videos...especially the "specialty" shots. LOL!!