Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A few pictures of Brendan sweetheart ...

We didn't make any big family plans for Mother's Day this year. Dylan was in Romania, and Jesse was making a special day for Diana that I did not want to interrupt. My mom and I went out for lunch and had a really nice time together, and then I stopped over briefly to see Kelly and Brendan.
It was a very balmy spring day and Brendan wanted to be outside very badly. Kelly turned on the hose and let Brendan play in the bird bath ...
He was, naturally, very pleased about it … Brendan is very intense at his playtime! 


 Brendan's serious little face! A person could wonder if he was enjoying himself … but don't be deceived by his intensity here … he's having a blast.


 So glad I got to spend an hour with these two beautiful folks … 
Bye, Brendan!

No comments: