Thursday, May 29, 2014

Our first playground and woodland adventure … Me and Kaity!

Today was another first in my grand mothering history! Kaity and I had a solo playground and woodland adventure this afternoon. Look at her pleased little face! We had a very nice time together.
Kaity will turn two one month from today. I can hardly believe how fast these months have gone by. I'm so glad I got to spend some special time with her today! She enjoyed the playground very much. However, whenever a person wandered near who was walking their dog, Kaity followed saying, "Woof-fuf." I had a difficult time keeping her away from the dogs today! 



We enjoyed a perfectly sunny and quite warm hour at the playground. 
 On one of Kaity's excursions (dog-following), she discovered a pathway into the woods that I didn't even know existed! I was so excited! So Kaity and I had our first woodland adventure today ...
 Kaity was like a wood-nymph, a delicate little pixie-girl tip-toeing through the woods … she loved it!
And I loved watching her have such a lovely time among the trees and flowers ...

I'm sure we'll do a lot more of this throughout the coming months. I love you Kaity-dear!

No comments: