Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dear, sweet Little Fellow ...

I went over to Dylan and Kelly's yesterday to celebrate Dylan's birthday. Kelly fixed us a nice yummy lunch! I ate mine with Brendan sweetheart sitting on my lap, eating both from my plate AND his! You would think that with it being DYLAN'S birthday, I would have snapped a few nice pictures of him … but instead … I was distracted by this little cutie and every single picture I took was of Brendan!

Brendan LOVES to play outside. He and I decided to take in the fresh air of this beautiful day and go for a walk. However, practically as soon as we got outside Brendan spied my car and wanted to GO! I told him we weren't going anywhere in my car and this is what resulted … 
Oh my! Isn't he darling? He wasn't exactly pleased that we were not going away in my car! But then I grabbed a dandelion (a puff ball) and blew it away with one breath, which Brendan thought was pretty cool. He decided to give it a try ... 
 Brendan tried very hard to blow the fluff from this flower, but his little wispy blow didn't really do the trick. He was not one to give up easily, however. 

We walked a little way down to the creek and spent a relaxing half hour pitching stones to see what kind of splash we could make.
Little Fellow is always enthused about finding his own stones to toss ... 
This is my favorite picture I took of Brendan today.

No comments: