Wednesday, May 7, 2014

It was a K-K-K-Kaity kind of day ...

I guess it's true that you are never too old to experience something for the first time; and today was a FIRST for me and Kaity-Jane! We had our first one-on-one at The Beach House! Yay!
We played SO much with Paco the Pig today, that I was pretty certain Kaity believed he was actually a real pig … she was decidedly delighted with him.

It was actually nice enough to go outside in the yard and play today … so we did! I love these pictures of Kaity! 

 Kaitlynn really enjoys playing ball, so I got the red bouncy ball out of the trunk of my car and we just had so much fun with it.



 It took a good amount of energy to keep up with Kaity today! She's VERY fast!

Kaity likes to throw, catch AND kick the ball … endlessly! 


 And did Kaity ever go crazy on my piano! Look at her lovely long fingers too!
 Kaity thought it was quite amusing to see Puppy playing the piano!
 We played with every single magnet available on my refrigerator and metal doors.

Ah … but our Kaity-girl has a very mechanical side to her, just like her sister EMMA as well as her cousin, Brendan! 



We also got out the musical instruments and played them for awhile today … Kaity had her tool cart in one hand, and the music basket in the other ~ she found she couldn't walk quite as fast that way for some reason.
 Ha-cha-cha-, Kaity!
I will always remember this day with you, Kaity-girl. You are sweet, cuddly, adorable, spunky, and so much fun. I love you to pieces.

No comments: