Sunday, December 31, 2017

A Girl's Night ...

December 30 pm:  Saturday afternoon/evening. It was just the girls tonight--the boys had other plans. SO, my two lovely granddaughters (the only ones I have in all the world) came over to spend some time with their grandma! Yes!
 We played our "Snakes and Ladders" game, which is actually a puzzle we put together first, and then we play. We used our mousies from our Mouse Trap game to be our tokens. 
 Emma was a sweetheart and played so nicely with Kaity, showing her some interesting stuff about numbers and how to roll a die "the proper way." Kaity adores Emma.
 Kaity and I played a long time with her sticker/transfer book. We are making a very nice farm together. We have a poster of the INSIDE of the barn, as well as the OUTSIDE in the farm yard. There are all kinds of fun animals to "transfer" on to the picture. Kaity enjoys this very much.

 We also played with her animal sticker book, the one that you can re-use the stickers--they are the poofy kind--and we had all kinds of fun with that.
 Emma listened to beautiful music on my computer while watching a few DIY videos ...

 We lit every single candle in my house, while Kaity enjoyed the fire and blowing out my matches.
 Isn't she something else?!!!
 This is Kaity-Jae showing me her "Pledge of Allegiance" pose ... she tells me that she says this pledge EVERY day at school.



It was a nice, quiet, lovely evening with my TWO best girls. Thank you, Lord, for such treasures as these.

No comments: