Sunday, December 31, 2017

Son of God, purest Light ...

My favorite Christmas album in the world is "It's a Wonderful Christmas" by Michael W. Smith. On that album is the song, "Son of God." The music is SO amazingly beautiful ... and the words! So I designed my Christmas card this year around that song.




I always put this Christmas card making off until the very last minute--and I DO regret that this year. Because had I started earlier, I might have tweaked the fonts and word placement (size, etc) a bit more artistically. But I've learned my lesson. I actually have 2-3 various OTHER cards designed and so my hope for Christmas 2018 is that I jump on it early enough to even take advantage of the 40% off October special given every year by PhotoEvo. 

Well, even if I do not accomplish that ... I do LOVE making cards and I am glad for this one ... though far from perfect.

No comments: