Monday, December 11, 2017

A photo shoot ...

December 9:  So last year my friend, Robin, asked me to take pictures of her family so that she could use those pictures for a Christmas photo-card. She put together a very nice card from the pictures last year and decided that I was elected once again to take the photos for their card THIS year.
Robin is a very high energy, driven-kind of person with a zillion ideas zooming around in her head at all times. I don't keep up with her very well! She did an excellent job of choosing a place for the photos this year -- a place out in Cedar Springs. I think it was called the Red Flannel farm, but I'm not positive.
 It was an absolutely PERFECT morning for a sleigh ride out to the area where people chop down their Christmas tree ...

 Isn't this a gorgeous little tree farm?!!
Our horses were named DODGE and FORD ...

 Beautiful animals!



Here are a few of the people pictures I took ... Below is Blaze ...
 And here is the whole family ...

 Robin is holding Phin, their little dog ... then Paige is 18, then John and Blaze


 Some of these are the same shot, just modified differently ...
 These are some of my favorites ...




I e-mailed Robin the pictures. She seemed pleased! After the photo shoot, they took me out to lunch at Fugi-yama, a Habachi place. We had so much fun. I'll have to post a picture of the chef who served us ... see below (eventually).





No comments: