Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Solo with Baby Aidan

December 11:  So ... this was a momentous day in that baby Aidan came to visit me at the Beach House SOLO. Kelly dropped him off and he spent three solid hours without his precious mama ... OR his daddy, OR Brendan.
I wondered how it would go exactly. After all, Aidan is NINE months now! But if ever there was a baby who was in love with his mama, this is the one. It is precious and beautiful and delightful to watch them together. Such love ... patience ... understanding ... always serving (I'm talking about Kelly here--but I do see these things in Dylan as well, just not as magnified). Anyway, this is a well-loved baby. 
He enjoys eating. Look at his adorable little face, those kissable cheeks, his trusting eyes ... mmm I love him so much. 
 We did a lot more than just eat while he was here, but I was too busy following after his fast crawling body to actually take more pictures! He's a quick one!
 He tolerated his granny quite well, I think. 

 Although as the minutes stretched and kept going, I knew his little heart wanted his mama.
 I distracted him as best as I could. We did have a lot of fun together.
I wish, so badly, I'd had my camera out when Kelly walked in the house. Aidan's whole body, every single dimple and roll and squishy fatness of him REJOICED and he just glowed with happiness. It was like he was seeing Jesus! Ah! Perhaps that's how it will be one day for us--I certainly hope so!

No comments: