Saturday, December 30, 2017

The eve of Christmas Eve ...

December 23 (evening):  Every year my dear friend, Karen (and husband Scott) host an open house neighborhood/friend Christmas celebration at their beautiful home. I can't even begin to describe Karen to anyone--she surpasses any kind and beautiful person that I know (truly). She has always been such a blessing in my life. 
So ... look who I ran into while at the Gilmore's?!! These wonderful treasures! Here are Kelly and Brendan in the "Hot Chocolate" room. 
 Brendan got into making himself hot chocolate with all of his heart.
 He loved making "mountains" with his whipped cream.
 Some of the beautifully decorated trees in this beautiful home ...
 The library ...
 The dining room (?) ... I LOVE this tree the best ... 

 Isn't it gorgeous?
 This is the "Candy" room and it looks like something right out of "Candy Land." The children loved it (naturally!!).



 And this little prince of a baby ... I could just eat him up.
 He had a very nice time at the party.
 I love you, dear Aidan!
 Such a darling little baby face you have!
Being that it was Christmas Eve EVE, I didn't stay late. I had "stuff" to finish up at home to prepare for Christmas--but it sure was nice to be here for a little while.

No comments: