Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas Eve 2017

December 24:  Christmas Eve! After a beautiful candlelight service at Calvary ...

I drove over to Calvin's beautiful boardwalk forest place (which I can never remember the name) and took a very short hike ... the cold around here has been BITTER and I wasn't layered up very well, nor did I have my hiking boots on ...




 And then it was time to go to these dear folks house and open their presents! Yay, the O'Brien-Pahman's!!!
 Brendan wanted to know WHAT was in that BIG present. I told him that since Aidan was the littlest Pahman, he got the BIGGEST gift this year.
 Brendan wasn't too sure about the logic of this ... but baby Aidan scrunched up his adorable face in agreement ...

 We got right to opening the boxes ... everyone joined in and helped our little man ...

 And look! Aidan now has his very own ZANY ZOO to play with! Isn't it great?!
 Brendan got a bunch of dinosaurs with a habitat that zips into a carry/storage case! Baby Aidan thought they tasted swell.

 Brendan got TWO separate erupting volcanoes ... we did the small one right away.
 Brendan loves volcanoes.














 Kelly got some silverware she had been hankering for ... for quite some time. She was so pleased.






Hopefully, I will do a better narrative when I am not so tired ...

No comments: