Thursday, February 2, 2023

February 1 Lowell, Part III

Wednesday:  In past summers, when driving over to Fallasburg for a hike, I've noticed this little church and I've thought how nice it would look all covered in snow ... maybe I could make a Christmas card out of the pictures ... coupled with "I Heard the Bells" or some such Christmas carol!

This is ALTON BIBLE CHURCH ... but it is also called the Alton Historic Church Museum on the internet--so I don't know if this is an active "church" or if it is a museum--bit I like it very much, don't you?
These pictures MUST be used on a future Christmas card ...



Yes ... I took a TON of pictures ...
There is actually a Veteran's Memorial cemetery on the property ... some very old graves here; although it was SO COLD and the graves were covered in snow, so I didn't read many of them. I love graveyards, and I'll simply have to come back when it isn't so blustery and enjoy reading all of them.











Well ... that pretty much covers all of the pictures I took on my Wednesday morning adventure. I'm glad I bundled up and went out with my camera. I would have missed all of this beauty otherwise!
 

No comments: