Thursday, February 9, 2023

February 7

Tuesday:  I have a head cold today, so I am at about 50% ... it's going to be a challenge to keep up with little ones--but it will be okay.

I had a few things set up in the front room, and Cal got super excited when he saw the fishing poles and fish but then scooped about 10 of them up all at once in his fishing net. Good job, little one!

Erin played for a very long time with my little princess doll, changing her outfits and matching colors.

She had to show me every single time she changed her skirt or gloves or crown ...

Cal got out the puppets for awhile and fed our alligator (Alfredo) everything that would fit inside his mouth.

After getting out about 150 different cars, trucks, and planes, Cal staged separate crashes all over the house. I thought this US Air Force and jalopy crash was rather interesting.
See him checking out the back of the jet? He's very intent on figuring out all of the different parts of each vehicle.

Little kids! I wonder what makes them tick sometimes ... but aren't they fun?

I love this little one!!

Erin and I put puzzles together for awhile. We also played an abbreviated game of "WAR" using only number cards.
We drove back to their house in time to get Aidan off his bus and into the house. Both Erin and Cal had fallen asleep on the way home, so I carried them into their main room and covered them with cozy blankets. Aidan and I went downstairs to the basement for awhile ...
Aidan will be SIX next month! He told me all about the Minecraft game he has been playing ...


These two sleepers were difficult to wake up. I let them sleep for another hour, almost, and then Aidan and I came upstairs and made enough noise to awaken them.

Beautiful little ones. 

I talked to Brendan for awhile too--but no pictures of him once again. I'm going to have to be very intentional with my camera, or I will have ZERO pictures of Brendan in the future. 
 

No comments: