Monday, February 6, 2023

February 3 Brendan is ELEVEN

Friday:  Today is "Little Fellow"'s eleventh birthday. His party is tomorrow. Kaity and I are going to show up LATE to the party, but Dylan and Kelly tell me this will be just fine. Here is the card I made for his birthday, except I can't find the file that has the front of his card--this is the picture I used, but I altered it with words, etc. Oh well--this is the best I can for now. I love this picture of Brendan so much.





I also made Brendan a book of pictures (from his birth until now) of things he and I have done throughout his life. It took a LOT of doing to choose just the right photos. I have thousands of him. I am pleased with how the book turned out. I hope he likes it.

A few days ago, Kelly gave me the idea to order a "Huskie" shirt (from his school district), so I did that and am waiting for it to be delivered. It did not arrive in time for his birthday, sadly; but he will understand. 

No comments: