Monday, February 6, 2023

February 2 with Kaity

Thursday:  Kaity and I hung out for a little while today at my house. Nothing special, except Kaity had some homework to do; so we sat at my wood table and worked on her math together. Man! I wish they did math like they USED to do when I was in fourth grade--but they do not! Anyway, I think we got it all finished, and Kaity did a nice job. She also had an English sheet to complete, which she did while laying on my couch, while Belle walked up and down her legs.

Kaity also showed me a work-out routine she has been working on and hopes to accomplish every day. It consisted of a lot of stretching, jumping jacks, crunches, and other painful stuff like that! While she was doing HER work-out, I googled an SITTING exercise routine for old folk and kind of worked on it. I really do need to keep moving. Getting old really slows me down sometimes.
While I was driving Kaity back to her dad's place, we got singing some songs and laughing together. We ended up having a nice talk about her grandpa (Jim) and told her some things about his life. She had a lot of questions and it was good to talk.

As Kaity was getting out of my car at her dad's, we noticed this beautiful full moon. Kaity snapped a few pictures of it with her phone, so I grabbed mine and did the same. Beautiful.


 

No comments: