Friday, October 13, 2023

October 11 A Callaghan Day

Wednesday:  I am getting used to having just Callaghan for a few hours every Wednesday. He is a delightful playmate!

He enjoys all of my toys SO much ... it's quite satisfying to watch him!

I try to "switch" up toys each week and find ones he hasn't played with for awhile--this works quite well actually.

This boy LOVES to eat and is not at all difficult to please when it comes to fixing a meal for him. He does have his favorite things, but he eats almost anything set before him!




Cal really loves this treehouse ...

We did some alphabet robots today too ...
And played with Baby James ...
Cal even took a split second nap with him!
But the one thing that remains a constant favorite is all of my cars ... he zooms them everywhere and makes cool engine noises too.


Mama Bear gets a lot of attention and growling from this little boy...



I love you, Little Cal! I am glad to be your Grandma!
 

No comments: