Sunday, October 29, 2023

October 28 Photo shoot (continued)

Saturday afternoon:  These next pictures are of the four kiddos together and then all of them together with Dylan and Kelly. Naturally, I am not in any of these photos! I will look forward to seeing the ones Marie took with me included.

I'm just going to run with posting ALL of them. I can't pick a favorite really. Some of them are hilarious. Others are pretty solid!






Brendan's smile! Cal's hands in his pockets! Aidan almost laughing! Erin's serious little expression. Super cute.





So I suppose you would like me to comment on Erin's hair? No. I will not. I love this little child to pieces, not at all based on whether I like her hair this way or not! Enough.
I was too far back to really get a good one of their faces ... but these will do for now.








I love some of these very much ... what a bunch of sweet people.







It was a super fun hour. Thankful, so thankful for the love of Dylan and Kelly. 

Please help them, Lord, to do this challenging job of parenting these four very unique little people. Help them work together--a more difficult task they will never have in this life, nor any higher calling, than to raise these children to know, love and fear You, Awesome God and Savior. How good you are, Lord!


No comments: