Sunday, October 15, 2023

October 12 with Kaity

Thursday:  Kaity and I watched a silly movie late this afternoon--"Honey, I Blew Up the Kid!", which came out way back in 1992. Kaity had seen it, I think on Disney, this week and wanted me to see it too. It was not nearly as funny as the first movie but it did have its moments that made us laugh. It was just fun to enjoy laughing with Kaity--as always. I love her to pieces.

We ate our usual dinner and then drove over to Altitude (also as usual). We love it there. It's so much fun to watch children run and play and use their bodies to expend energy. I took only a few pictures of Kaity, using my phone:


Kaity is eleven now. It might not be very long before she doesn't want to come over and spend time with me any more. Perhaps one day she will despise me as her grandma and not want anything to do with me whatsoever. Just in case that happens--until then, I certainly don't want to waste this time or simply take it for granted that she is my granddaughter. I am truly thankful--it means the world to me--that she includes me in a little bit of her life. Thank you, Lord.

No comments: