Tuesday, October 3, 2023

October 2 A quick walk at the Gardens

Monday: I had a medical "test" this morning at a center very near Frederik Meijer Gardens, so after my test I drove there and took a short walk. I brought my camera along for the ride ...

My main reason for coming to the Gardens today was to stop in at the Gift Shop and get some of those glow-in-the-dark stars and planets for the spare room ceiling. Mission accomplished!

I walked out to the wetland area hoping to catch a swan unawares ...
Just ONE ... but that's all I would need for a good picture if it would just come CLOSER ...


Instead of swimming nearer, it ducked behind the tall grasses and stayed there! 

I tried to get this beautiful bird in flight ... but failed ...






One day I really AM going to take a photography class and learn the "ins" and "outs" of a camera. It would surely be worth it.
 

No comments: