Thursday, October 26, 2023

October 24 RED BARN

Tuesday afternoon:  I took a TON of pictures of this beautiful red barn. I love barns--especially RED barns. White ones are good too ... and the usual brown barn is always appreciated ... but RED is my favorite.

I was able to park alongside the road across from the barn (hazards on) and then I spent about 20 minutes walking every angle of this beautiful barn! I was so happy!


My mother had a cousin by the name of Myrle who was married to a man named Wally--they lived on Wally's farm in Ontario, about 30 minutes north of Barry. This is what THEIR land looked like. So so peaceful and beautiful. The only thing more perfect than this land would be to have Lake Michigan just around the bend ...











I'm going to return here after a deep, fresh snowfall and get winter pictures. I love barns covered in snow.
 

No comments: