Monday, October 23, 2023

October 21 Post-Game Pictures

Saturday Afternoon:  After the game, we were able to greet Chris and get a few pictures.

This is Ella--isn't she darling? I don't think I've ever seen a "bad" picture of her. She and Chris have dated more than two years now ... maybe closer to three? I'm not sure. They seem happy together. I like Ella a lot. 

I like this picture of Jesse too ...
And look! An actual picture of Koda. He is a very nice-looking guy, I think.
And he looks even better when he SMILES. He has a very nice smile. Emma too. I love to see her smile.

Chris and Diana ...
And David too ...
Chris and Jes ...
Chris and Kaity-Girl (who FROZE at the game) ...
Another nice one of Kaity and Chris.
Chris and his two adoring sisters ...
Koda, Emma and Chris ...

A truly awful picture of me (I look every year, month, day and second of SEVENTY) and Chris.
More cute pictures of Chris and Ella.

It was good to be there at the game and afterwards. Family is important!

After visiting with Chris for a bit, we parted ways. Kaity decided to ride back with Jesse and me since Saturday nights are my Kaity time. I treated her to MacDonalds and then over to Altitude. I love being with you, Kaity.
 

No comments: