Monday, August 17, 2020

August 15 The beauty at Roselle

Saturday Afternoon:  Here are a few more pictures of the beauty surrounding Roselle Park. I wanted to explore a lot further, but Kaity wasn't about to go too terribly far from stuff she could climb. She put up with a short walk, but that was her limit. 

I kept my eye on Kaity while I walked some grassy paths around the playground area ...

Kaity enjoyed herself a little while out here with me ...


 


But then Kaity headed back to the climbing wall. I was able to see Kaity still, so I continued to snap a few more pictures of the wildflowers--probably just overgrown weeds, but still SO pretty!


These "weeds" had very sharp thorns up and down their stem! Kaity did NOT like those one single bit. I told her when Jesus comes to make the earth over again, He won't allow any thorns at all. Kaity was quite pleased to hear it.


Such a beautiful spot ... I love farm country almost as much as the lakeshore ... not quite, but close.





You are an AWESOME Creator, Lord! There is NO ONE like YOU!

No comments: