Friday, August 28, 2020

August 27 At my house

Thursday Evening:  It is a 55-minute drive from the parking lot at Pere Marquette to my little driveway in Belmont. Kaity does NOT like long road trips. We tried playing the ABC game as we drove along, but Kaity soon settled down, requested some "pretty music" and then drifted off to sleep ...

While I was preparing something for us to eat, Kaity got introduced to my magnetic tiles. She told me she had played with these before over at Calvary Church and that she LOVES them.
Yes, yes indeed! YAY!

Trust me, anything that Kaity will play with for a solid hour, smiling and creating and trying new things = 100% success! I am SO thankful!
Look at her concentration and JOY!




We had so much fun building together. I will always remember it!
We made little houses for our tiny magnetic stuffed animals, and vehicles for them too!

Good job, Kaity! You are an EXPERT builder!

No comments: