Wednesday, August 5, 2020

August 4 Deer Park Junction I

Pooh, Honey & Bunnies:  I wasn't sure HOW today would work having three kiddos over at Deer Park--but I love it here so much that I thought it was worth trying at least. Kelly was kind enough to lend me their double-stroller--which came in VERY handy at several different spots.
I would like to have taken more pictures of the little bears, but MY three little bears were heading in THREE separate directions so ...
Cuties!
We also went to the guinea pig place where we saw several tiny baby guinea pigs!

And then we marched (notice Erin marching below) over to the rabbit place.
The rabbits were a HUGE favorite with Erin and Brendan especially.
I thought Erin was going to flip out over the bunnies--she was so much fun to watch.
And Brendan's tenderness--I can't look at these pictures of him without choking up ...


Little Erin was just about DYING for her turn to hold a bunny ...




Finally!
Look at her expression!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!
Aidan, dear dear timid-of-animals Aidan, observed from far away--which was almost too close for him!
ERIN! Oh.my.goodness. You little doll.
I can't get enough pictures of this cutie-pie ... she absolutely kills me.
I think Erin could have stayed right here all afternoon--but it was time to move on to see the PIG area!
(Next post please ...)

No comments: