Wednesday, August 26, 2020

August 25 My three guinea pigs ...

Tuesday:  Today was the first day to "experiment" with my NEW TOYS! These three beautiful children did a very nice job demonstrating to me how much fun they could have with them.

Most of their building endeavors were 1-dimensional (see Erin below) ... 

But I had made some 3-D stuff ahead of time. I knew it wouldn't hold together under the stress of these little hands, but I at least wanted to show them what they could make.
Aidan had acquired a "new" engine and brought it with him from his house today. He wanted to do trains, so that's what he did for quite awhile before joining in with the magnets.
But they finally caught his eye and he really got into them.



Aidan played and played and played with these cool magnetic tiles!



Brendan did too, but in a different way from his siblings.
Brendan got out Pooh and Tigger to entertain himself for awhile.
Erin was just bonkers for half of the time--she is SO delightful!



We had a very fun few hours together at my house! An added benefit was that no one, not even Brendan, requested any videos whatsoever. YES!

No comments: