Saturday, August 22, 2020

August 21 TWO playgrounds!

Friday:  Brendan and I returned from the zoo at 2:00 to find these two monkeys up and running around the house. They had not slept one wink while we were gone! Rascals. !!!

We decided to explore at two playgrounds nearby their house. Aidan and Erin rode in their Cadillac double-stroller, and Brendan rode his bike. The first playground is over at the school across the street (and across the creek) from where they live. There have been lots of changes at this playgroud since I was here last! GOOD changes!
Aidan and Erin had a blast on the swings ...

... and the slides too.
After about 20 minutes, we took a rather LONG hike across the field, on a stone path, through thick grass and finally arrived at the CROC Center playground. We started with a fruit snack in the shade. It was a lot hotter outside than we had bargained for, and the shade was very welcomed.

The kiddos played for awhile here ...





 But dear Brendan was longing to go back home where he could show me some more of his Pokemon game. It was actually too hot to stay outside much longer, and everyone was very tired; so home we went!

When we got home, we played and played. For awhile, I stayed with the little kiddos on their back porch where they showed me all of their toys. We all finally went downstairs and Brendan showed me lots of cool stuff about Pokemon while I was riding the kiddos on my back and throwing them on the couch, and letting loose my "tickle bugs" ... it was a very happy time!

No comments: