Monday, August 17, 2020

August 16 Emma's Card

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, EMMA! 

This is the card I made for Emma's 18th birthday ... taken from pictures over at Pere Marquette Beach just a few weeks ago.

These following two pictures are the inside of the card:  the first one is the top inner flap ...

... and then this picture is the greeting on the inside. 

The picture below is on the back of the card. I love this verse--because no matter how beautiful a woman is on the outside (and Emma IS beautiful) ... what really matters is beauty that comes from a person's heart. God calls this "unfading beauty" and describes it as a gentle and quiet spirit. He says this attitude of a woman's heart is PRICELESS to Him.

So this is my prayer for you, Emma ... just one that I have continued to pray throughout your life: Lord, please make a beautiful woman of Emma ... help her to fear You always, honor Your Name, and serve You all the days of her life. 

I love you, sweet Emma.

No comments: