Wednesday, August 26, 2020

August 25 At Brenda's pool

Tuesday:  My friend, Brenda, invited the kiddos out to her condo for a swim in the really nice pool out there. We accepted her invite with JOY.

Mr. Aidan was a little bit "snooty" to Brenda--a rather unusual side of Aidan that I don't often see! 
However, this might partly be due to the fact that Aidan is not crazy about water that he has to put his body into ... he doesn't mind pouring water into cups and containers (i.e. my water table), but getting his little body INTO the water--he resists pretty solidly.
Brendan, however, LOVES to swim. Look at how happy he is!






Little Miss Erin totally loves water. She is quite fearless and completely happy in it.



I love her little face ...

 We swam for nearly 90 minutes! Aidan was pretty intent on transferring to the nearby playground during the last 30 minutes of our swim, but I was able to hold him off!

No comments: