Monday, August 10, 2020

August 9 Morning

Sunday:  Emma and I watched "Frozen 2" last night, went to bed at a good time (a little after 11PM) and I thought Emma would easily wake up this morning ... not so!

 It was okay, though, because I just worshiped LiveStream while Emma slept--she was semi-awake and looked so comfortable I just couldn't make a big deal out of her NOT getting up. Isn't Emma so lovely?

Word from Calvary is good regarding pastor Jim and his family. They are recovering from COVID. I am unsure if anyone else in his family was diagnosed with it--but it was good to hear they are doing well in spite of it. Pastor Tom continued our study in Malachi--it was a challenging and wonderful teaching again this week. 

After service was through, I went in the kitchen to get our lunch together. I heard a familiar sound--that of Jesse's car--driving up in front of my house. Apparently he had been trying to reach Emma and I but our phones were out of reach and we never heard the ring. Anyway, he came over due to a sad circumstance. Emma quickly got herself together, Jesse drove back to his house, and Emma and I ate lunch together. Then I took Emma back to her house and picked up Kaity for the afternoon. It's a long story and not at all appropriate to include on this blog--so I won't. Lord--please help us know what You want us to do in this situation. Please keep my family safe.

No comments: