Wednesday, August 26, 2020

August 25 Three monkeys

Tuesday:  Located within sight of the pool (out at Brenda's condo) is a very nice playground. Aren't children so beautiful at playgrounds? I love their total JOY. I love they way they use their bodies in challenging new ways. Brendan has always been a good climber. He took to this climbing wall, very quickly reaching the top.

The merry-go-round was a big hit too. I convinced Erin to sit in the middle and straddle the partitions (this was according to Brenda's wise counsel).

Brendan was pretending to pass out after getting too dizzy.

Aidan has gained a lot of courage this year. I think he does not want to be outdone by his little sister. He actively climbs, swings, does small (!!) slides ... but decidedly does NOT like heights.

Erin was quite determined to climb this curvy/bumpy slide to the top starting from the wrong end ... she got pretty frustrated when she couldn't accomplish it--but soon she was on to other things.

I love these pictures of Erin (below). She is such a MONKEY! After COVID is over (please please please go away!), I hope Dylan and Kelly can get her into gymnastics somewhere. She is super happy when she is physically active and she shows a lot of athletic ability.


 What a wonderful way to spend my Tuesday! So thankful for these kiddos.

No comments: