Monday, August 10, 2020

August 8 with KT

Saturday:  Kaity and I had a much better time together this afternoon, and I am so thankful. It was another hot day, so we took advantage of Versluis Park once again and swam for a few short hours.


There were quite a few children to play with and thankfully, Kaity found a little group of girls to hang with--so I did not swim today--just stayed at the shoreline and collected rocks for Kaity.

It was windy today which actually made it warmer IN the water than OUT of it.

Kaity played with her "friends" on the playground and I walked around snapping pictures. The summer season here is almost over--all of the lifeguards are college students who are returning to some sort of schooling next week, whether "virtual" or otherwise.










 Afterwards at my house, we played a foosball tournament and messed around with Matey. But then it was time to go back to Kaity's house. When we got there, she wanted to show me a new trick she has learned in the tree by her driveway.



Well, this proves it! I have a monkey for a granddaughter! I loved being with you today, Kaity-Girl. 

No comments: