Monday, August 17, 2020

August 15 with Emma

 Saturday Evening:  Emma's birthday is tomorrow, but we started celebrating it tonight! 

We pre-ordered everything via Amazon. Emma had a list and I picked items from it! Even though these gifts were chosen by Emma, she at least wasn't exactly sure what I had picked out from her list--she didn't peek!

Here she is opening her card. I worked a LONG time on this card and I was happy with it ... finally.



The set of art pens Emma is holding up in the picture below almost didn't make it in time! UPS delivered it to the wrong address--but thankfully, my next-door-neighbor realized it wasn't for her! She walked it over to my house early this morning and I was able to wrap it with the other gifts! Thankyou, Lord!

There was a bag of 60 scrunchies ...
... a pair of tennis shoes ...

... a humorous sweatshirt that Emma really liked ...
Emma's Grandpa and Grandma Hand had left gifts over at Diana's for Emma ... so she opened them here. Emma was in the middle of moving out of Diana's house this morning when her grandparents arrived.

I made a no-bake strawberry cheesecake. We lit the candles, sang "Happy Birthday" and ate it!


I love you so much, dear Emma. EIGHTEEN. You are now considered an "adult" ... you are a very precious person!

No comments: