Monday, April 14, 2008

Beautiful grandchildren ...

I was sorely missing my grandkiddos tonight and got to looking through the 3,000+ pictures we took on our spring Texas trip ... and then I clicked on to Picnik (a free photo editing program) to do some playing ... and just wanted to post a few for you to see. These are in no particular order, but since we visited Houston last, I thought I'd start with the Houston kids first ... Queenie Nia and her very funny brother Nathan ...

Here's the Austin bunch ... starting with Cutie Karis, rascal Jackson and our Livie, who avoids having her picture taken ... but I found one of her having fun in front of the camera!



And then moving to El Paso, here is my Emma Joy in her Easter dress, rough-and-tumble Christopher, and sweet Matthew ...


I just needed to do this tonight ... it was just exactly what my aching heart longed to see ... all of these precious faces!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful bunch of grandchildren you have. I'm glad that you had such a nice trip to see all of them! I followed your trip as much as I could...I loved the descriptions...

Mom Jones said...

Thanks, Shelley! I am so enjoying playing with Picnik ... it is addictive! And congratulations to you, dear! :)

Sabrina said...

Great editing Mom- I love the edges you put on the photos. I feel your pain with getting a good shot of Olivia- I think she's got a radar connection to my camera because she always seems to run off when I get the camera out. We'll be doing a family portrait in a few weeks so we're certain we'll get a few nice shots of her! Sorry that you are missing the kids- Jackson and Karis each picked out one of the pictures they've drawn to include with your clothes that are suppose to arrive today. We miss you too!

Mom Jones said...

Ah ... that's what it is ... radar connection to all cameras pointed Olivia's way! But I looked through some more pics and at least found this one of Olivia being more outgoing and smiling her beautiful smile ...