Saturday, April 5, 2008

A belated birthday greeting ...

This picture was taken of Andrew just a few days ago at the Oil Ranch just north of Houston. I thought I had other ones of him from this past week, but it turns out I didn't snap many pictures of him this time around ...
Yesterday was Sir Andrew's birthday and I neglected to post him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish ... apologies are offered and I know will be accepted by this very kind man who is part of our family and our hearts.

We want to say how much we love you, Andrew, and that we are glad you married our Sabrina and are part of our rather large family. We are thankful for the way you lead your family in the ways of the Lord. We have a deep admiration for the way you choose to walk in integrity and faithfulness to God and to your family. My most favorite thing about you is the way you pray ~ I just never get tired of listening to you talk to our Kind Father who has been so gracious to all of us ... hope your birthday was filled with many, many blessings!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Thanks for posting the birthday wishes Mom! I ended up posting his a day late on my blog too. Those are such sweet and true things you wrote and just a few of the reasons I love him so much.

Mom Jones said...

Hi Sabrina! I only have thankful thoughts when I think of how the Lord brought you and Andrew together ... I'm always glad you have each other! :)